3.27.2009

ordering details

1. INFORMATION ON ITEMS
All items are made from quality fabrics and embellishments. All baby items are made with 100% cotton fabric, unless otherwise noted. Burp cloths are made with premium cotton cloth diapers. All ribbon edges are treated with an anti-fraying solution. All bags are lined and have a minimum of 3 pockets. Bags are also constructed to "stand up" when placed on a flat surface.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MOST ITEMS: Please wash your item gently, and either hang to dry or lay flat to dry, to extend the life of your item. Ironing is recommended, and will make your item look its best. Please take care when ironing over ribbon and other non-cotton embellishments.

2. CHOOSING FABRIC
The fabric I use in the items I post on this blog , are usually fabrics I keep in stock and serve as a ordering guide. However, please feel free to search for the "perfect" fabric, or fabric ideas online at www.fabric.com, a website I use frequently. I can usually find what you are looking for.

3. PLACING AN ORDER
Please place all orders by directly contacting me via email at BEBdesigns@gmail.com. Since all orders are custom-made at the time of placement, please include as many details as you can about your order (color, style, name, etc.) in your email. I will calculate the price and shipping and send a Paypal invoice, at which time you may either pay by credit-card via Paypal, or mail a check directly to me.

I will contact you if I do not have enough information to process the order.

4. SHIPPING
Please remember that most items are custom-made and therefore require time to process. Please allow 3-10 days minimum for delivery. For an extra charge, I can process your order immediately and ship out the next day.

Shipping starts at $3 for small items. All other items will be shipped via USPS flat-rate packages, starting at $4.95. Please note that multiple items will be shipped together unless otherwise indicated.

I will also custom-wrap gift orders to be shipped directly for an extra charge.

5. ORDERING
There is no minimum order. Shipping and 6% Sales Tax are calculated and added to the total order at check out.

6. PRIVACY POLICY
Your privacy is important to me! Making a purchase requires that you supply your contact information (name-email-address-shipping address). Your information is strictly confidential. I use this for your convenience, and to process my orders only. The information you provide to me will be used solely by me, to process your orders. I will not distribute, display or sell any information you entrust to me. I will not allow any third party access to your personal information unless forced to do so by law. I will not solicit you or contact you outside of order processing.

7. RETURNS/PROBLEMS WITH ORDER
Satisfaction is guaranteed with every order. Please contact me directly with any issues, rather than going through PayPal for resolution. I do not accept returns on any personalized item unless I made a mistake.

I always try to choose top-quality fabrics and embellishments for all of my items, and I always make sure that I try to produce a top-quality product. However, sometimes during wear or washing, items become frayed or torn. If an item becomes frayed or torn because of the way that it was made or by any fault of mine, I will replace the item or piece of the item, depending on the issue. However, I cannot be responsible for damage to items while worn or washed. Please follow the care instructions written on the tag/card that came with your item.

Thank you! Click here to return to home page.

No comments: