12.03.2010

evan's diaper bag

this is one of my larger-sized diaper bags (16 x 19 or so) and...i actually used leftover scraps from other projects to make this bag, besides the interfacing.  the leather straps were also given to me by a friend who wasn't going to use them.  so...i'm proud to say that i basically spent under $10 or $15 to make this bag!  besides the time spent making it, it really is a bargain.



because of the different sized scraps, the inside of the bag is made up of 3 different coordinating fabrics.  i put in a cell-phone pocket, 2 regular pockets, and 2 elastic pockets.  the closure is a snap closure.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Everything is really coming together! I love that you are able to whip up a diaper caddy or burp cloths whenever you want. Your diaper bag turned out great, too. Bring on the baby!!

Olga said...

Very neat! I have a baby due in February and need to get started on a diaper bag myself :)